Not my typical post here, but if you are a Verizon Galaxy Nexus user like I am this update will make you fall in love with your smartphone all over again. After playing with it for the past few hours it’s obvious that Jelly Bean is bar none the best mobile operating system out there, but feel free to talk about that and more in the tech forum on DDF.
The “hack” goes like this.
1. Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Go into Settings>Apps>All.
3. Scroll down to and click “Google Services Framework”
4. Click on “Force stop” and press OK.
5. Click on “Clear data” and press OK.
6. Go into Settings>About phone>System updates and you will be able to download Jelly Bean to your phone.
Post a comment if that works for you. And Galaxy S III owners don’t fret, you’ll have Jelly Bean goodness very soon as well!