Update: This is now on backorder, but you can also get this sale price from Newegg Flash here.
This was selling for $349.95 and is now the lowest price ever. This still sells for $349.95 from B&H.
Choose from White or Black.
The Omni 20+ Wireless HD Stereo Speaker from Harman Kardon allows you to set up a wireless HD music system and delivers up to 60W of total power output. It comes equipped with two 3.5″ woofers and two 0.7″ tweeters. The speaker offers Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from wirelessly connected devices. It also features a 3.5mm input for connecting your wired audio sources.
You can stream your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify Connect using the Spotify app as a remote or from your phone to your speakers with Chromecast built-in. The free Harman Kardon app allows for easy setup and control. This app comes with an additional support for WAC on Apple devices and a step by step in-app guide for you can quickly start streaming your music.
- Wireless HD music in every room
- Supports 802.11ac network wireless home networking technology and dual band (both 2.4 and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi connection
- Connects to devices via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm mini jack
- Stream your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify Connect using the Spotify app as a remote (Spotify Connect requires a premium subscription)
- Control and configure using the free Harman Kardon Controller app
- Stream your favorite music from your phone to your speakers with Chromecast built-in (may require subscriptions)
- Supports 24-bit / 192 kHz HD audio streaming with digital and analog connectivity
- Follow Me Audio feature with the one-touch Link button