Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: Alive again and now just $594.99 shipped!
This was selling for $999.99 and is now on sale for $599.99.
Plus, you can save $50 off $500 at HP on each of your Citi cards via Citi Offers to drop the price to just $529.99!
This computer has excellent specs for this price!
Click on “customize and buy” to add a free backlit keyboard and upgrade other specs.
- Windows 11 Home
- Upgrade available to Pro for $70
- Intel Core i7-1255U (up to 4.7 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores, 12 threads)
- Upgrade available to Intel Core i7-1260P with 18MB L3 Cache, 12 cores, 16 threads for $50. The Core i7-1260P is about 20 percent faster than the Core i7-1255U, but it also consumes about 20 percent more power in the process.
- Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- 16 GB RAM
- 15.6″ diagonal FHD display
- Upgrade available to FHD touch for $70
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD storage
- Upgrade available to 1TB SSD for $100
- Fingerprint reader
- HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with temporal noise reduction and integrated dual array digital microphones
- Full-size, natural silver keyboard with numeric keypad
- Upgrade available to backlit keyboard for free!
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo
- Upgrade available to Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5.2 combo for $5
- HP Dual Speakers with Audio by B&O.
- HP Fast Charge
A 1 year warranty is included. You can also add a 3 year warranty with accidental damage and theft protection for $96.74. If you don’t need any replacement parts or service calls over the duration of the warranty you will get your money back by filing for a rebate within 90 days of when the warranty expires! You are allowed to make phone calls for support and still get the rebate.