Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Please note: This is a stickied sponsored post, please scroll down for new posts.
This laptop is on sale for $429.99 for Black Friday.
Plus you can save 10% off $579+ orders with code: SMBHOL10
If you buy 2 laptops and use the code above, the price will drop to just $384.99!
Or you can add $150 of upgrades to the laptop to get the price up to $579.99 and the price will drop to $519.99 after the code above!
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 (up to 4.2 GHz, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) + Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 X 4 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- 14″ diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 250 nits
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo (MU-MIMO supported)
- Backlit Keyboard
HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen
You can add $150 of upgrades and/or accessories to get to $579, and the coupon will drop the price by $60! Upgrades above $150 will also be 10% less than the prices below.
- Windows 10 Pro 64 for 470
- NVIDIA GeForce MX350 (2 GB Graphics) for $90
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 for $150
- 12GB RAM for $40
- 16GB RAM for $80
- FHD screen for $30
- FHD touch screen for $60
- 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for $70
- HP 3 year Protection Plan for $119.99
- HP 3 year Protection Plan for $131.99
- Microsoft® 365 Personal 1 Year for $39.99
- Microsoft® 365 Personal 1 Year for $79.99
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 12 months for $24.99
- External DVD burner for $49
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds) for $10
- Wireless mouse for $11.99
- Wireless Keyboard and mouse for $19.99
For example you can upgrade to the Full HD Touch screen, the 16GB RAM, and WiFi-6 or a custom color and your total will be just $519.99 after the code above!
A 1 year warranty is included. You can also add a 3 year warranty with accidental damage protection for just $95.99. If you don’t need any replacement parts of service calls over the duration of the warranty you will get your money back by filing for a rebate within 90 days of when the warranty expires! You are allowed to make phone calls for support and still get the rebate. Note that the warranty does not count towards spending the $579.99.