Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: This sale ends tonight at 11:59pm CT!
This was selling for $699.99 and is now on sale for $349.99 after Black Friday savings.
Plus, you can save $50 off $500 at HP on each of your Citi cards via Citi Offers. Add items like a free warranty after rebate or upgrade specs to hit $500 after tax.
Click on “customize and buy” to upgrade specs:
- Windows 11 Home
- Upgrade available to Pro for $70
- Intel Core i5-1235U (up to 4.4 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 10 cores, 12 threads) + Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Upgrade available to Core i5+dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX550 (2 GB) for $130.
- Upgrade available to Core i7+Intel Iris Xe Graphics for $150.
- Upgrade available to Core i7+dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX550 (2 GB) for $280.
- Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- 8 GB RAM
- Upgrade available to 12GB RAM for $40
- Upgrade available to 16GB RAM for $80
- 15.6″ diagonal HD display
- Upgrade available to FHD for $30
- Upgrade available to HD Touchscreen for $40
- Upgrade available to FHD for $90
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD storage
- Upgrade available to 512GB SSD for $50
- Upgrade available to 1TB SSD for $130
- Fingerprint reader
- HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with temporal noise reduction and integrated dual array digital microphones
- Full-size, natural silver keyboard with numeric keypad
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo
- Upgrade available to Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5.2 combo for $10
- HP Dual Speakers with Audio by B&O.
- HP Fast Charge
A 1 year warranty is included. You can also add a 3 year warranty with accidental damage and theft protection for $116.99. If you don’t need any replacement parts or service calls over the duration of the warranty you will get your money back by filing for a rebate within 90 days of when the warranty expires! You are allowed to make phone calls for support and still get the rebate.