Use 10% off code (Exp: 11/3): 10FGOCT19
Bose makes the gold standard of Noise-cancelling headphones. I use the QuietComfort 35s every day and find them to be much more comfortable than its predecessors. Being able to move around with out any cords attached at work or on a plane is a true pleasure. They are excellent for making phone calls, listening to music, or drowning out background noise. They also fold into a more compact case than previous versions.
The noise cancellation drowns out the drone of an airplane engine so well that when you take them off in middle of a flight you’ll be in shock that you were ever able to fly without them. They make for a peaceful flight and I sleep like a baby on the plane with them over my ears.
This is the Series II version of these headphones, which includes Google Assistant and Alexa.
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice activation, which now includes Amazon Alexa. Simply update your software via the Bose Connect App and you will have the ability to hit the Action button to access hands-free voice control. You can also use the Action button to adjust the level of noise cancellation.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information and more
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates and more through the Bose Connect app
- Includes an aux cable and a 2 prong airline adapter
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Volume-optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20-hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments