Amazon and B&H have matched sale pricing on the DJI Mavic Pro drone:
DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone With Fly More Combo, normally $1,299, now $1,108
DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone, normally $999, now $914. DEAD
DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone, normally $999, now $914.
DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone With Fly More Combo, normally $1,299, now $1,150. DEAD If you have a Visa business card, like a Chase Ink card, you can enroll in Visa Savings Edge for an additional 5% automatic cash rebate at B&H. That will drop the price Mavic Pro to $868.30 or the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo to $1,092.50. B&H doesn’t collect sales tax for orders shipped outside of NJ/NY.
The Mavic Pro is truly an incredible drone. It’s just the size of a water bottle, but manages to fly like a dream.
You can fly the Mavic with the included remote and/or with your Android or iPhone. A lightning cable, USB-C and Micro-USB cable is included. You can even have the Mavic follow you or any other moving object and record it in 4K UHD video.
I’ve been eyeing a drone for a few years now, but Mavic was the first one that made me bite the bullet. And I’m so happy that I did. Flying the Mavic makes me feel like a little kid again. It’s easily my new favorite toy.
I’ve taken my Mavic to LA, Whistler, and the Maldives and loved being able to get a bird’s eye view of those beautiful places.
Besides for the fun to be had just flying it, it also takes amazing pictures and video:
It’s even fun to just fly around Cleveland:
The Fly More combo includes $362 of very useful accessories. Having extra batteries means you can keep on flying without waiting for your battery to recharge.
With the fly more combo you get:
- 2 extra batteries (Each battery normally costs $89 and provides about 27 minutes of flight time)
- 4 battery charging hub (Normally $19)
- 2 extra propeller sets (Normally $18)
- Car charger (Normally $49)
- Shoulder bag (Normally $79)
- Battery to Power Bank Adaptor to power your phone or the Mavic remote control from a Mavic spare battery (Normally $19)
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere. New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes. True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footageActive Track, Tap Fly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
- Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
- Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands