Update: You can now get the New XPS 13 Core i7 Touch Laptop for $1,299.99. I got the New XPS 13 Touch Laptop with my AMEX Business Platinum credits earlier this year and it’s fantastic!
With the AMEX 10% discount it will be $1,169.99. With the Business Platinum $200 credit it will be $969.99 or less with multiple Business Platinum cards.
Dell will have several great flash deals, but you’ll typically have just seconds to claim them and checkout after they go live, so set an alarm and keep refreshing that page!
At 11am you can get an Inspiron Core i5 15.6″ Laptop for $399.99.
- XPS Core i3 Desktop for $399.99.
- Xerox B210/DNI Laser Printer – Wi-Fi and a $25 Dell Promo eGift Card for $149.99.
- Inspiron Core i3 Desktop for $329.99.
- XPS 15 Core i7 4K Laptop for $1,299.99.
- Inspiron 27 Core i5 All-In-One for $849.99.
- Alienware m15 R3 Core i7 Gaming Laptop for $1,599.99.
- Inspiron Core i3 Laptop for $349.99.
- G5 Core i7 Gaming Laptop for $999.99.
- New XPS 13 Core i7 Touch Laptop for $1,299.99.
- G5 Core i5 Gaming Desktop for $699.99.
- At 4pm you can get a Alienware m15 R3 Core i7 Gaming Laptop for $1,349.99.
- At 4pm you can get an Inspiron 24 Core i5 All-In-One for $649.99.
-Most AMEX business cards also have 10% off at Dell. Plus you can stack this with the AMEX Business Platinum $200 credit!
-The AMEX Platinum card has a targeted AMEX Offer with a $100 Dell credit to spend by 1/31/21.
-The AMEX Business Platinum card normally offers $100 Dell credit to spend every January-June and $100 Dell credit to spend every July-December. You need to register here for the Dell benefit. Due to the difficulty of using airline fee credits this year, they are doubling the Dell credit to $200 to spend in July-December. There is no need to register for the extra $200 credit. After enrolling, the price for this will be $69.10!
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Platinum cards that means you can get a credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards.
Which items will you try to get?