DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Signup for Dell email updates here and you’ll get a stackable 10% off coupon within about 15-30 minutes. You’ll need to use a new email address to signup, though Gmail dot aliasing will work for that.
- The AMEX Business Platinum card now offers $200 Dell credit to spend every January-June and $200 Dell credit to spend every July-December, dropping the price to $59.99. You need to register here for the Dell benefit.
- Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Platinum cards that means you can get a credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards!
- 12th Gen Intel Core i3-1215U (10 MB cache, 6 cores, 8 threads, up to 4.40 GHz Turbo)
- 15.6″, FHD 1920×1080, 120Hz, WVA, Non-Touch, Anti-Glare, 250 nit, Narrow Border, LED-Backlit
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Windows 11 Home