Sony finally updated its excellent circa 2014 A6000 camera with the A6100 late last year and it has dozens of major improvements. Sony is now offering its first major discount on the new model.
Included with the A6100 kit from B&H is:
Some of the improvements of the A6100 over the A6000 include:
- The A6100 has a new BionZ X processor that takes better quality photos and adds 4K video.
- The A6100 adds autofocus that is 3 times faster and has real time tracking.
- The A6100 also has an electronic shutter option so that you can take photos silently.
- The A6100 has a touchscreen so that you can select a focus point and have it track a subject.
- The A6100’s screen tilts up a full 180˚ so that you can take selfies or vlog.
- The A6100 adds Bluetooth which allows you to save location data.
- The A6100 uses the same battery as the A6000, but it can take 420 shots per charge instead of 360.
Will you upgrade from the A6000 to the A6100?