Update: Sold out from B&H, but available from Newegg for $44.99 with code: EMCEERP29
-Clip the 41% off coupon above the add to cart button.
- Works with Google Voice
- Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK.com
- Also Supports T.38 Fax and SIP Bring Your Own Device Services like Anveo Callcentric, Voip.ms, etc.
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services Across One (1) Phone Port
Quick FAQ’s about this device:
- It costs $0 per month after you buy the machine.
- A phone number is free with Google Voice.
- It works with any regular landline phone. For example a VTech Dect 6.0 cordless phone with caller ID is $14.99 or a VTech cordless phone with Caller ID and speakerphone is $19.95. A 2 handset system with caller ID and speakerphone is $34.80.
- A V-tech 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System and Caller ID is $63.35 and an additional V-Tech 2 line phone is $24.98.
- It makes regular outgoing and incoming calls with caller ID.
- Calls are free from anywhere in the world to US and Canada numbers.
- You can call international numbers for a little as as 1 cent per minute. Israel is 2 cents per minute for landlines and 10 cents for cell phones. All rates are listed here.
- You can only port a cell phone number to Google, so if you want another number you’ll have to first port it to a prepaid cell service and then port it to google. Porting in your old number costs $20.
- You don’t need any other phone service, just broadband (DSL/FIOS/Cable) internet service with a router. If you don’t have a router you can buy this WiFi adapter to allow the OBi to work over WiFi.
- You do not need a computer.
- You do not need a phone jack.