Update: Now $49.99
Clip the 33% off coupon on the product page above the add to cart button.
-If you have a Visa business card, like a Chase Ink card, you can enroll in Visa Savings Edge for an additional 5% automatic cash rebate at B&H.
-B&H doesn’t collect sales tax for orders shipped outside of NJ/NY.
- Works with Google Voice
- Easy to Set-Up Using OBiTALK.com
- Also Supports T.38 Fax and SIP Bring Your Own Device Services like Anveo Callcentric, Voip.ms, etc.
- Works with Up to Four (4) VoIP Services Across One (1) Phone Port
Quick FAQ’s about this device:
- It costs $0 per month after you buy the machine.
- A phone number is free with Google Voice.
- It works with any regular landline phone. For example a VTech Dect 6.0 cordless phone with caller ID is $13.95 or a VTech cordless phone with Caller ID and speakerphone is $19.95. A 2 handset system with caller ID and speakerphone is $35.93.
- It makes regular outgoing and incoming calls with caller ID.
- Calls are free from anywhere in the world to US and Canada numbers.
- You can call international numbers for a little as as 1 cent per minute. Israel is 2 cents per minute for landlines and 10 cents for cell phones. All rates are listed here.
- You can only port a cell phone number to Google, so if you want another number you’ll have to first port it to a prepaid cell service and then port it to google. Porting in your old number costs $20.
- You don’t need any other phone service, just broadband (DSL/FIOS/Cable) internet service with a router. If you don’t have a router you can buy this WiFi adapter to allow the OBi to work over WiFi.
- You do not need a computer.
- You do not need a phone jack.