Step 1: You will need to use an Alexa device or you can also open the Amazon Alexa app for Android or iOS to get this deal, or you can use the Amazon Music App for Android or iOS. If the Alexa App doesn’t work for you, try the Music app and vice versa.
Step 2: Talk to an Alexa device or open the Amazon Alexa/Music app, sign into your Amazon account, and tap the Alexa button in the center bottom menu of the Alexa app or say Alexa in the Music app, then say “Add the Ring Video Doorbell 3 to my cart.” It will be added to your cart.
Step 4: Here is what you should see at final checkout:
This was selling for $199.99 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
Other Prime Day Ring Deals:
- All-new Ring Video Doorbell, Satin Nickel (2020 release) with Echo Dot: $69.99
- Ring Peephole Cam with Echo Dot (3rd Gen): $69.99
- Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell Pro: $99.99
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 with Echo Show 5: $149.99
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus with Echo Show 5: $169.99
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) wifi connectivity.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell 3 to wifi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa to hear announcements on your compatible Echo device when your doorbell is pressed and see a live view of your camera if you have an Echo device with a screen. Talk to visitors by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”