Update: Alive Again AirPods Pro 2nd Gen For $199.99 from Amazon.
Also on sale are AirPods 2nd gen for $99 from Walmart or Amazon.
Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Generation Wireless Earbuds With MagSafe Charging Case For $199.99 Shipped From Amazon
This was selling for $249 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
Save more with promotions from AMEX, Chase, Citi, and Discover.
- Active Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted background noise
- Adaptive Transparency lets outside sounds in while reducing loud environmental noise
- Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
- Multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L)
- Touch control lets you swipe to adjust volume, press to direct media playback, answer or end calls, and press and hold to switch between listening modes
- Sweat and water resistant for AirPods Pro and charging case
- MagSafe Charging Case with speaker and lanyard loop
- Up to 6 hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation on
- Up to 30 hours of total listening time with the MagSafe Charging Case and Active Noise Cancellation on
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
Leave a Reply
16 Comments On "Alive Again! AirPods Pro 2nd Gen Wireless Earbuds Now Just $199.99 Or AirPods 2nd Gen For $99 From Amazon"
All opinions expressed below are user generated and the opinions aren’t provided, reviewed or endorsed by any advertiser or DansDeals.
Will you be able to play music from the built in case speaker???
Was wondering the same. Apple website wasn’t clear about the purpose of the speaker.
From What I’ve read, it sounds like it’s purpose is to make the ringing louder when searching for your earpods. But was wondering if it could serve as a regular speaker as well.
I’m guessing it works the same as Air Tags, just to play a chirp for you to find them
I own these AirPods Pro’s 2 which I got from Walmart just last week (which I will return now bec of low price on Amazon) does NOT play music or anything like that, it just makes a sound to find the AirPods like your iPhone.
Do you use them for phone calls? I’m super frustrated that I can’t find good bluetooth headsets for phone calls while I’m driving. I’ve tried Plantronics. BlueParrot, and earbuds. The other side always says I don’t sound clear.
If you use your Airpods for calls can you respond as to how well they sound to the other end of the call?
Hey sure! I definitely use them for phone calls! They’re part of why I bought them! The microphone is amazing and super clear and when you add the noise cancellation to them it blocks out all sound so you can hear your music/phone call .
I definitely think you should get them and worst comes to worst you can always return them if you don’t like, (which you probably won’t do bec you will love them)
Could anyone foresee if these will go on sale for black Friday & how much $ were looking at???
159.99 @ Verizon https://www.verizon.com/products/apple-airpods-pro-magsafe-case/
That’s the 2019 Pros, not the 2022 Pro 2.
what ear pods are best to use with a basic phone and the other party should hear me well ?
What’s the main difference between the airpods and airpods pro?
Do they still sell the regular airpod pros because the 2nd generation isn’t compatible with my phone
Bought. Thank you!