You can get a $40 Amazon gift card with a Microsoft 365 Family 12 Month Subscription while supplies last or until 11:59pm PST tonight.
The subscription auto-renews by default, but you can disable auto-renewal.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Microsoft 365 Family 12 month subscription with auto-renewal for digital download and $40 Amazon Gift Card delivered by mail
- Gift Card is affixed inside a mini envelope. Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- The Gift Card you receive may not have the denomination displayed on the actual gift card. To check the purchased value, simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to those listed in order details using the Amazon App or visit amazon com/yourorders
- Microsoft 365 is an annual, auto-renewing subscription and can be shared with your family, up to 6 people
- Microsoft 365 includes premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage per person to back up files and photos
- Microsoft 365 can be used on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
Amazon offers free shipping with $35+ orders or get free next-day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. Prime members can share benefits with a Household member here, allowing them to double up on Amazon Prime promos! A 6 month trial and discounted Prime membership is available with Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.