This was $999 last month, $899 yesterday, and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon. This sells for $999 from B&H.
The Mavic Pro is an incredible drone. It’s just the size of a water bottle, but manages to fly like a dream. DJI has come out with the Spark and the Mavic Air after the Mavic Pro, but their short flight times and flight range make those drones weak alternatives in my opinion.
You can fly the Mavic with the included remote and/or with your Android or iPhone. A lightning cable, USB-C and Micro-USB cable is included. You can have the Mavic follow you or any other moving object and record it in 4K UHD video.
I’ve been eyeing a drone for a few years now, but Mavic Pro was the first one that made me bite the bullet. And I’m so happy that I did. Flying the Mavic makes me feel like a little kid again. It’s easily my new favorite toy.
I’ve taken my Mavic to LA, Whistler, and the Maldives and loved being able to get a bird’s eye view of those beautiful places.
Besides for the fun to be had just flying it, it also takes amazing pictures and video:
Of course it’s just as fun to fly up from my own backyard:
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere. New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes. True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footageActive Track, Tap Fly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
- Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
- Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands