This was selling for $89.99 yesterday and $109.99 last month. It’s now the lowest price ever from Amazon. The 16GB model currently sells for $79.99!
You may be targeted to pay just $29.99 with a card that has Citi ThankYou points. Click here to see if you’re eligible and to save the promo to your account. You can link your Citi card here to be targeted for future promotions.
You may be targeted to pay just $29.99 with a card that earns AMEX Membership Rewards points. You can link your American Express Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account by clicking here.
You can buy up to 5 tablets with the promo.
Add a Fire Tablet listed above and at checkout select the Membership Rewards or ThankYou card that you linked. You may need to click “Change” by the credit card at checkout if it’s showing a different default credit card.
On the final checkout page click on “Apply rewards points” and enter .01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent (Don’t use more than 1 point as buying on Amazon only gives a paltry value of 0.7 cents per AMEX point!):
Then apply the following code for $30 off: axpfiretab8
- Up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8″ HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. More durable than the latest iPad.
- 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Just ask Alexa for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more.
- Ask Alexa to call or message almost anyone, or make video calls to family and friends with a Fire tablet, Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to enabled Echo devices.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games – including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription