DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: Alive again!
After signing up online you can finish your registration in any airport with CLEAR. In the past, CLEAR has honored promotions after signing up online, without completing airport registration.
It’s worth noting that this isn’t the cheapest price for CLEAR.
CLEAR normally costs $189/year, but United and Delta non-elite members can enroll in CLEAR for $119/year. United and Delta cardholders and mid-tier elite members can enroll in CLEAR for $109/year. Top tier elites get CLEAR for free. You may have luck contacting CLEAR after signing up and requesting the Delta or United rate, as well as a refund for the difference in price.
- Your Annual Unlimited CLEAR membership fee is refundable. Refunds will be pro-rated based on the time remaining on your membership.
- $75 Uber Voucher to be provided upon completion of enrollment in and purchase of a one year CLEAR Plus membership.
- Uber Voucher will be sent to the email address on file for CLEAR Plus Member within three business days of completion of CLEAR Plus membership enrollment.
- Limit one code per customer. Must be applied at the time of sign up. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Available to new CLEAR Plus Members only. Must be redeemed on clearme.com.
- Limited time only. Refunds for accounts created under promotion and canceled within the first 12 months from enrollment will be subject to a $75 Uber Voucher fee and refunded on a pro-rata basis thereafter.
- CLEAR Plus is currently available to US citizens, legal permanent residents, and citizens of US territories, 18 and older with valid photo ID.
- Your CLEAR membership automatically renews each year for an additional 12 month period at the annual full member rate. We will notify you 30 days before your card is charged.
You can set your account not to auto-renew.
The AMEX Green Consumer Card will cover $100 in CLEAR fees per calendar year.
A CLEAR member can add up to 3 adults for just $60 each, which will also be covered in full by the AMEX Platinum card or AMEX Offer. Kids under 18 can go with their parents for free without a membership or biometrics required. That means that with an AMEX Platinum card you can get CLEAR for free for a family with kids under 18 with the Delta/United rate for CLEAR.
CLEAR allows you to skip to the front of the line. If you have PreCheck you can skip to the front of the PreCheck line and if you don’t have PreCheck you can skip to the front of the regular line.
You don’t need to take out your ID either, your fingerprint or eye act as your ID.
The dependability that skipping the line gives you is simply amazing. It means I can leave my house 55 minutes before a flight and know that I won’t miss my flight out of CLE. When I’m with my family I’ll leave plenty of time and enjoy the airport lounge, but if I’m solo, the less wasted time in the airport is always a win.
Do you enjoy having CLEAR?