Capital One shocked the mileage world when they announced last November that their points would be transferable into real airline miles.
Eligible cards include:
- The Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business is offering 50,000 miles for spendingcredit $4,500 in 3 months. This card now also offers free Global Entry/Pre-Check Membership.
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is offering 50,000 miles for spending $3,000 in 3 months.
Those cards earn 2 points per dollar spent everywhere.
You can also convert cashback rewards from cards like The Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business into Capital One mileage cards for transfers to airlines.
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 12 airline programs at a 2:1.5 ratio:
- Aeromexico (SkyTeam)
- Air Canada Aeroplan (Star Alliance)
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue (SkyTeam)
- Alitalia (SkyTeam)
- Avianca LifeMiles (Star Alliance)
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles (OneWorld)
- Etihad (No alliance)
- EVA (Star Alliance)
- Finnair (OneWorld)
- Hainan (No alliance)
- Qantas (OneWorld)
- Qatar (OneWorld)
You can transfer points from Capital One into these 3 airline programs at a 2:1 ratio:
- Emirates (No alliance)
- JetBlue (No alliance)
- Singapore (Star Alliance)
From now through 10/31, you can transfer Capital One points into Qantas points at a 1:1 ratio, a 33.3% bonus over the normal rate.
Today you can use 37.8K Qantas points in coach, 63K Qantas points in premium economy, or 78K Qantas points in business for a one-way ticket on El Al between NYC and Tel Aviv.
Starting tomorrow you’ll need 37.8K Qantas points in coach, 70,800 Qantas points in premium economy, or 90K Qantas points in business for a one-way ticket on El Al between NYC and Tel Aviv.
This is Capital One’s fifth transfer bonus, and they say that they will continue to offer transfer bonuses, which is great news!
Will you transfer Capital One points to Qantas?