Update: My 2,000 Hilton points, 250 Delta miles, and 50 Chase points have posted to my accounts for my $5 donation:
Originally posted on 3/17:
- Through 5/31, if your Lyft account is linked to your Hilton account you’ll get 2,000 Hilton points for the donation. At a value of 0.5 cents per Hilton point, that’s $10 back. Hilton will also match donations, up to $50,000.
- Through 5/31, if your Lyft account is linked to your Delta account and you’re one of the first 15,000 Delta and Lyft connected members to make a donation, you’ll also get 250 Delta SkyMiles for the donation. At a value of 1.1 cents per Delta mile, that’s $2.75 back.
- The Delta and Hilton offers should stack, as you can link both accounts.
- Donate with your Chase Freedom Flex, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Unlimited, or Chase Ink Preferred and you’ll earn 10 points for dollar spent!
- Chase will also allow Pay Yourself Back to work for Lyft Fund A Ride in the coming weeks on all of the cards mentioned above. As the program allows for you to reimburse yourself for purchases made in the past 90 days, you’ll be able to pay yourself back for the purchase, plus you get to keep the 10 points per dollar spent.
- In other words you should be able to use 333 Sapphire Reserve points to get a refund of your $5 donation. Plus you’ll keep the 50 Sapphire Reserve points earned, making the net cost just 283 Sapphire Reserve points for the $5 donation, a value of 1.77 cents per Chase point. Plus you’ll earn the 2,000 Hilton points and 250 Delta miles.
Will you take advantage of this offer?