Update: Check your SimplyMiles account for stackable offers such as:
- Earn 465 AA miles and AA Loyalty Points on your next 4 Uber rides through 5/31.
- Earn 465 AA miles and AA Loyalty Points on your next 3 $25+ Uber Eats deliveries through 5/31.
- Earn 460 AA miles and AA Loyalty Points on your next 2 Uber One membership charges through 5/31.
- Earn 2,200 AA miles and AA Loyalty Points on your next $500 StubHub purchase through 5/31.
With SimplyMiles you can earn American miles (and now loyalty points to earn status) in stores and online by registering with a Mastercard and then activating targeted offers that you load onto your Mastercard. When you spend with your registered Mastercard you’ll earn miles. PIN based debit transactions don’t earn miles. Miles post to your AA account within 3-15 days. Additional offers can show up in the days after you register for SimplyMiles.
Originally posted on 3/31:
Select Citi cards, like the Citi Double Cash card have access to Citi Merchant Offers. To view them login to the Citi app, scroll down to Explore Offers for You, click on Save with your Citi card, and then click on See Your Offers.
On my Double Cash card I have offers like:
- $10 off an Uber ride, valid on up to 4 rides through 4/30.
- $9.99 off Uber One Membership, valid twice through 4/30.
- $10 off $25 on Uber Eats, valid 3 times through 4/30.
If you don’t see those offers, try logging out and back in again, as that can generate new offers. Be sure to save the offers to your account before they fill up!
Other current offers include:
- $20 off $200 at Hawaiian through 3/31
- $50 off $500 at StubHub through 4/30
- $50 off $500 at Virgin Atlantic through 4/30
- 6% off at Crocs through 5/15
- 4% off at Indochino through 5/15
What offers do you have?
HT: Davidthebest, via DoC