Silvercar is a new-age car rental company that has a fleet of the Audi A4, Q5 SUV, Q7 SUV, and A5 Cabriolet convertible.
Cars come with built-in GPS, satellite radio, bluetooth, leather seats, and even a free WiFi hotspot. Unlimited miles are included in every rental.
You can also request Peg Perego booster and convertible car seats at no additional charge!
You can rent from Silvercar as long as you are at least 22 years old with no underage fees.
There is no additional fee for adding additional authorized drivers to your reservation.
You only pay when you pickup the car, nothing is charged beforehand and there are no cancellation fees ever.
Both AMEX and Chase cover the CDW insurance for an Audi A4, A5, Q5, or Q7, just select personal coverage when renting and write AMEX, Chase, etc.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card will include primary insurance and earn 2 points per dollar. The Chase Sapphire Reserve card will include primary insurance and earn 3 points per dollar, plus Silvercar rentals qualify for the $300 travel credit. No AMEX cards come with primary coverage, but you can add primary coverage for about $20/rental by calling AMEX and enrolling in primary car rental CDW coverage.
Step 1: If you signup for an account via my referral link here you and I will both get $25 after you complete your first rental.
Step 2: After clicking on signup and enrolling for an account you may need to click on this link and enter the following referral code in order to get the $25 after you complete a rental: DELEFF
If the code is there then $25 will sent to you via a Visa eGift card after your rental.
All of my AMEX accounts were targeted to receive $100 off $350 at Silvercar with AMEX Offers through 5/20:
You don’t need to spend $350 in one rental, when you spend a total of $350 in one or more rentals on your registered card by 5/20 you will get a $100 statement credit.
Promo codes (Limit of one promo code per rental!):
1. With this link you can get 1 day free on 2+ day rentals. You may need to type in the promo code: AUDIPBFREEDAY
- A 2 day rental at Fort Lauderdale Airport from July 9-11 with this code will cost $67.76 for the A4, $139.55 for the Q5, $102.99 for the A5, or $157.28 for the Q7. If you are a new renter you’ll also get $25 back after the rental, dropping the cost of an A4 to $21.38/day, Q5 for $57.28/day, A5 for $39/day, or Q7 for $66.14/day.
2. With this link you can get 2 days free on 4+ day rentals. You may need to type in the promo code: AUDIPBFREEDAY2
- A 4 day rental at Fort Lauderdale Airport from July 8-12 with this code will cost $133.19 for the A4, $276.76 for the Q5, $203.64 for the A5, or $312.21 for the Q7. If you are a new renter you’ll also get $25 back after the rental.
3. With this link you can save 20% off any rental. This code says that it’s intended for Visa Infinite cards like Chase Sapphire Reserve, but many readers have confirmed that it worked for them with other cards like AMEX without issue. You may need to type in the 20% off promo code: VISAINF20
- A 1 day rental at Fort Lauderdale Airport from July 9-10 with this code will cost $52.36 for the A4, $109.79 for the Q5, $80.54 for the A5, or $123.95 for the Q7 after tax. If you are a new renter you’ll also get $25 back after the rental.
Silvercar has 26 locations:
- Fort Lauderdale/FLL
- Las Vegas/LAS
- Los Angeles/LAX
- Miami South Beach-Mondrian Hotel (1100 West Ave)
- NYC-Columbus Circle, Manhattan
- NYC-650 W. 42nd St, Manhattan
- NYC-Brooklyn-McCarren Hotel Williamsburg
- NYC-Brooklyn Downtown (535 Carlton Ave)
- Orange County/SNA
- San Francisco/SFO
- San Francisco-Union Square
- Salt Lake City/SLC
- San Diego/SAN
Have you rented from Silvercar before?