Lyft Pink offers 15% off all Lyft rides, free Grubhub+ or Seamless+ membership, bonus surprise offers and discounts, priority airport pickup, waived cancellation fees 3 times per month when you rebook a ride within 15 minutes, waived lost and found fees, and 3 free 30 minute scooter rides per month in Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Miami, FL; and Washington DC.
Previously, Lyft Pink offered 3 free bike rides per month, but annual memberships now include unlimited free 45 minute classic bike rides and discounted ebike rides booked in the app.
- Free and discounted rides are available in:
- New York City, via Citi Bike ($0.12/min for ebike)
- San Francisco Bay Area, via Bay Wheels: ($0.15/min for ebike)
- Santa Monica, CA: ($0.23/min for ebike)
- Chicago, via Divvy: ($0.15/min for ebike)
- Portland, via BIKETOWN: ($0.15/min for ebike)
- Columbus, via CoGo: ($0.10/min for ebike)
- Minneapolis, via Nice Ride: ($0.10/min for ebike)
In other news, Lyft no longer allows you to earn both Delta and Hilton points on rides. You can click here to go to the rewards section of the Lyft app to select if you want to earn 2 Delta miles per $1 on airport rides and $1 on other rides or 3 Hilton points per dollar on all rides. You can change back and forth on demand, so you may want to use Hilton for general rides and Delta for airport rides to maximize the rewards.