Lyft continues to add rewards for linking loyalty programs to your Lyft account. After connecting your accounts you’ll automatically earn rewards every time you use Lyft.
Best of all you can earn all the rewards below on each ride as all of these offers stack!
- Link your Hilton account with Lyft here to earn 3 points per dollar spent on Lyft and 2 points per dollar on Lyft Shared Rides. Max earnings on $10K spending/calendar year.
- Link your Delta account with Lyft here to earn 1 mile per dollar spent and 2 miles per dollar spent on airport rides.
- Link your JetBlue account with Lyft here to earn 30 points on all airport rides.
- Link your Shell/Fuel Rewards account with Lyft here to earn bonus savings on gas
- If you register and take 5 Lyft rides in a month and pay with a World Elite Mastercard you’ll earn a $10 Lyft credit. You can earn the credit once per month. The credit expires 30 days after it posts to your account. World Elite Mastercards include the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® and the Citi Premier card.
Plus of course you can earn 3 points per dollar if you pay with a Citi Premier card or Chase Sapphire Reserve® card or 2 points per dollar with a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®.
Do you prefer using Lyft or Uber? Will these promos influence which app you use?