Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can once again enroll in Lyft Pink All Access for free for 2 years. Lyft Pink All Access normally costs $199 per year. After the 2 free years, the membership will renew at 50% off for the 3rd year.
You can set Lyft Pink not to auto-renew by going to settings in the Lyft app, and then Lyft Pink, and manage plan.
To enroll, just have your Sapphire Reserve card saved as your Lyft payment method and then click on Lyft Pink in the app, where you will have the option to start your 2 free years.
This offer is available for activation through 12/31/24, so you may not want to enroll in it now if you don’t need it currently.
If you currently pay for Lyft Pink, you can get a pro-rated refund once you activate this offer!
Chase Sapphire Reserve Cardmembers also receive 10 points per dollar spend on Lyft through 3/31/25.
- Lyft Pink All Access includes:
- Free Priority Pickup upgrades to get picked up faster
- Member-exclusive pricing including 10% off all Lux rides
- Cancellation forgiveness, cancel up to 3 times per month for free
- In-app roadside assistance for your own car, free up to 4 times a year
- Free Grubhub+ for one year
- Free SIXT car rental upgrades
- Free, unlimited 45-min classic bike rides
- Free unlimited ebike and scooter unlocks
- Discounted ebike and scooter rates
- 3 bike or scooter guest passes per year
Don’t have a Sapphire Reserve card? There is a limited time offer for 80K points if you signup by 11/30 at 6pm ET!