- 50% bonus EQMs (elite qualifying miles) on flights through 12/31, no registration required.
- Earn 2.5K EQMs elite qualifying miles for every $5K spent on an Alaska credit card from 6/1-9/30, up to 10K EQMs per cardholder.
- Alaska consumer cardholders can earn two miles for every dollar spent, up to $1,500, at restaurants and take-out, including delivery services from 6/1-7/31.
- Enroll for a new business account with promo code: 202KMM and fly once by 6/30 and earn enough Business ExtrAA points for a free domestic round-trip.
- Register here and get double miles on flights booked by 6/30 for travel between 6/1-9/30, up to 10K bonus miles.
- Spend on Barclays and Citi AA cards such as the Citi AA Mastercard or the no-fee Citi AA MileUp card and earn miles that count for million miler status through 12/31.
- All MQMs earned towards elite status in 2020 will be rolled over to 2021 in order to qualify for 2022 status.
- Earn double TrueBlue base points on flights booked between 5/14-6/15 for travel through 1/4/21. For Blue Basic fares, that’s two points per $1 and for other fares that’s six points per $1.
- Register here and every flight you complete between May 12 and August 31 earns double Rapid Rewards points.
- Earn Southwest A-List status via credit card spending in 2020, plus reduced requirements to earn status.
- Double the number of PQPs on Explorer cards and quadruple the PQPs you can earn on Club cards needed in 2020 to earn 2021 status, plus reduced requirements to earn status.
Know of other promotions for flying or spending to earn status? Hit the comments!
Leave a Reply
9 Comments On "Roundup Of US Airlines Offering Bonus Miles Or Free Tickets For Traveling And Elite Miles For Credit Card Spending"
All opinions expressed below are user generated and the opinions aren’t provided, reviewed or endorsed by any advertiser or DansDeals.
Dan, unrelated: can you please post an article about Hertz’s new “Free-to-go” pass subscription, who it may benefit or not? Especially with your experience with Hertz in general
Is it possible to earn status on AS from just cc spend?
With the Alaska spend, can 10k EQM be earned per credit card? (I.e, if I have 2 Alaska cards, can I earn 20k MQM?)
Where did you see this? I’m a cardholder and they didn’t tell us anything…
“Alaska consumer cardholders can earn two miles for every dollar spent, up to $1,500, at restaurants and take-out, including delivery services from 6/1-7/31“
It says business visa cardholders too!
Does anyone know how to reach El Al right now in order to rebook a canceled ticket?
@Dan i thought i saw somewhere a round up of which airlines are guaranteeing a empty seat next to you, mask requirements etc. im having a hard time finding it, is it possible to post?
Got it. Thank you