JetBlue currently flies to Amsterdam, London (LGW and LHR), and Paris. The airline announced today that they will add seasonal daily service to Dublin and Edinburgh next summer as well.
- JFK to Dublin service will run from 3/13/24-9/30/24, departing JFK at 9:30pm and returning at 11:45am.
- Boston to Dublin service will run from 3/13/24-9/30/24, departing Boston at 10:30pm and returning at 11:30am.
- JFK to Edinburgh service will run from 5/22/24-9/30/24, departing JFK at 10:15pm and returning at 12:30pm.
Flights to Dublin are now on sale from $399 in coach and $1,999 in MINT business class. Flights to Edinburgh are now on sale from $599 in coach and $2,499 in MINT business class. These flights will operate on JetBlue’s Airbus A321neo with Mint aircraft with 16 redesigned Mint Suite seats and 144 economy seats.
The airline will also add a daily nonstop flight from Boston to Paris next year and add a 2nd daily JFK to Paris flight.
- Boston to Paris service will begin 4/3/24, departing Boston at 7:30pm and returning at 11:15am.
- JFK to Paris 2nd daily flight will begin 6/20/24, departing JFK at 9:50pm and returning at 1:35pm. That’s in addition to the current 5:10pm departure which returns at 8:55am.
Flights are now on sale from $599 in coach and $2,499 in MINT business class. These flights will operate on JetBlue’s Airbus A321 Long Range with Mint aircraft with 24 Mint Suite seats and 114 economy seats.
Sadly, JetBlue ditched their one-way fare concept when they added flights to Europe. That could have been a huge competitive advantage or revolutionized international travel, so it’s disappointing to see JetBlue continue to require round-trip travel on transatlantic travel.
Have you flown JetBlue across the pond?