David Neeleman’s Breeze Airways will be growing rapidly in the coming years. The JetBlue founder started with E-190 jets and will have a fleet of 15 A220s by the end of this year. That will grow to 80 A220s over 6 years. His goal is to connect cities and routes that other airlines have overlooked while offering industry leading customer service and friendliness in the skies.
Breeze flights can be cancelled up to 15 minutes before departure at no charge, with the funds valid for 2 years.
The A220s will include 36 premium cabin seats, called “Nicest” seating, in a two-by-two configuration at the front of the plane. It will also have 10 “Nicer” extra legroom seats and 80 “nice” seats in a two-by-three seat configuration. First class seats will feature a whopping 39″ of seat pitch and 20.5″ wide seats and a footrest.
Breeze first class “Nicest” seat:
The A220s have in-seat AC and USB power, but unfortunately won’t have WiFi this summer. Speedy Viasat Ka-band WiFi will be installed on the A220s starting in October.
And now Breeze is selling flights from Westchester County/HPN to:
- Charleston, starting June 28 (Nice from $79, Nicer from $129)
- Jacksonville, starting June 30 (Nice from $79, Nicer from $129)
- Las Vegas, starting September 8 (Nice from $149, Nicer from $314, Nicest from $324)
- Los Angeles, starting September 7 (Nice from $149, Nicer from $294, Nicest from $304)
- Norfolk, starting June 30 (Nice from $49, Nicer from $99)
- San Francisco, starting November 2 (Nice from $149, Nicer from $294, Nicest from $304)
- Savannah, starting September 9 (Nice from $79, Nicer from $129)
The transcontinental flights to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are operated on the A220.
Here is the newly expanded Breeze route map, this will be rapidly expanding over the next 6 years, as the airline will get a new A220 delivered every month!
Here’s what included in Nice, Nicer, and Nicest fares:
Nicest books into first class, Nicer books into extra legroom, and Nice books into standard seating:
Will you book any travel on Breeze?