Con Edison has announced they will be accepting credit card payments with no fees incurred when paying your bills.
They also said they will not shut off any services due to non-payment.
• Your service will not be shut off for non-payment.
• Waiving new late-payment fees.
• Suspending no-access fees if we can’t read your meter.
• No fees for making payments with credit cards or debit cards.
• Suspending fees for refusing smart meter installations.
Have your local utility companies made any special accommodations due to Coronavirus?