DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
To see if you have AMEX offers in your account just login to your AMEX account, click on any of your cards to go the activity page, click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
Always check all primary and secondary card offers, as secondary cards will often have offers that the primary card does not.
Offers can fill up at any time, so be sure to save them to your account today!
Most offers allow you to make multiple purchases to reach the threshold, but always check the offer for the full terms.
Sample targeted offers (Read offer terms for restrictions!)
Currently I have an offer for 2 extra points per dollar on spending from Amazon.com through 9/30 on several of my cards, including on my Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express. That means I’ll earn 4 points per dollar as that card already earns 2 points per dollar everywhere! That’s not quite as lucrative as earning 5 points per dollar on Amazon spending, but it also doesn’t require buying gift cards to accomplish that.
Other targeted offers include:
- $15 off $30 at SamsClub.com
- 2,000 points or $20 off $100 at LampsPlus online through 7/31
- 15% back on select streaming services, up to $10 back, through 7/31
- 10% back on cell phone bills, up to $10 back, through 7/31
- $30 off $150 at Ray-Ban through 7/31
- $300 off $1,500 at CathayPacific.com through 7/31
- $100 off $500 at StubHub through 7/31
- $100 off $400 of select advertising through 8/13
- $20 off $75 at Boxed.com through 8/15
- 4.5K points for spending $150 on Turo car sharing through 8/20, plus save $25 with this referral link.
- 6,000 points or $60 off $300 at MGM Resorts through 8/29
- 10,000 points or $100 off $500 at MGM Resorts through 8/29
- $60 off $300 at Kimpton Hotels through 9/30
- $50 off $250 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach through 8/31
- $15 off $75 at Park ‘N Fly through 9/2
- 500 points or $5 off $25 at Bed Bath & Beyond online or in-store through 9/3
- 2,500 points or $25 off $125 at Wayfair.com through 9/3
- 10% back on tolls through 9/3
- $40 off $200 at Marriott in the US through 9/3
- 1,500 points or $15 off $100 at Fanatics.com through 9/5
- $40 off $200 at Delta.com for flights to or from BOS, RDU, or SEA through 9/5
- 2 extra points per dollar at BP and Amoco through 9/10
- 2,000 points or $20 off $100 at eBags.com through 9/15
- $25 off $250 at BestBuy.com or in-store through 9/15
- 15,000 points or $150 off $750 at Four Seasons through 9/16
- $60 off $300 at Grand Hyatt through 9/30
- $50 off $250 at HP.com through 9/30
- 1,000 points or $10 off $40 at Staples online or in-store through 9/30
- 1 extra points per dollar spent at Staples online or in-store through 12/31
- $25 off $125 at Levis online or in-store through 9/30
- 200 points for spending $5+ with Apple Pay, valid up to 5 times, through 9/30
- 2,000 points or $20 off $100 at Crate & Barrel online through 9/30
- $100 off $500 at Hilton in Europe through 9/30
- $5 off $25 at office supply stores through 9/30
- 5% back on Walmart.com and Target.com, up to $15 back, through 9/30
- 30% off, up to $100 back, select tech partners (Dropbox, Newegg, and more) through 10/15
- Get 500 points for spending $100 on a cell phone bill, valid up to 3 times through 10/22
- 25% back on Fedex through 11/30
- $9.99 of $9.99 at Pandora.com through 12/18
- 10% back, up to $100 back, on ExxonMobil through 12/31
- 4 extra points per dollar or 4% back on NYC Yellow Cabs through 12/31
- 4 extra points per dollar or 4% back on NYC MTA contactless payments through 12/31
- $10 off $75 at department stores online through 12/31
Find AMEX Offers on cards like:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus Card
- No annual fee, earns 2 points per dollar spent everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- American Express® Blue Business Cash Card
- No annual fee, earns 2% cash back everywhere on up to $50K in annual spending. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Business Platinum Card
- $595 annual fee, earn 1.5 points per dollar on eligible $5K+ transactions, $200 in annual airline fee credits, $200 in annual Dell credits, 1 year WeWork Global Office Space, Marriott and Hilton Gold status, 35% points rebate on paid airfare redemptions, Global Entry/Pre-check, AMEX Global lounge collection access. Rates and fees.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- $125 annual fee, 75K points welcome bonus, Silver status, 1 free annual free night upon each anniversary and a bonus night for spending $60K annually. Rates and fees.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- $95 annual fee, 125K points welcome bonus, Gold status, 10 free annual Priority Pass visits, 1 free night for spending $15K annually and a bonus night for spending $60K annually. Rates and fees.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- $0 annual fee for the first year, then $95, 30K miles welcome bonus plus $50 statement credit on your first Delta purchase, free checked bag and priority boarding for you and your companions even when on a basic economy ticket, discounted SkyClub access. Rates and fees.
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- $195 annual fee, 35K miles and 5K MQM welcome bonus plus $100 statement credit on your first Delta purchase, earn bonus MQMs based on spending, annual main cabin companion certificate, free checked bag and priority boarding for you and your companions even when on a basic economy ticket, discounted SkyClub access. Rates and fees.
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
- $450 annual fee, 40K miles and 10K MQM welcome bonus, SkyClub membership, earn bonus MQMs based on spending, annual first class/main cabin companion certificate, premium roadside assistance, free checked bag and priority boarding for you and your companions even when on a basic economy ticket, discounted SkyClub access. Rates and fees.
Find other great targeted offers in your account? Hit the comments!