Due to the difficulty of using airline fee credits this year, they are doubling the Dell credit to $200 to spend in May-June and $200 Dell credit to spend in July-December. There is no need to register for the extra $200 credit.
Some items, including laptops and monitors, have shipping delays, so you’ll want to order items that will ship by 12/31! If item item ships after your credit expires you will lose your credit.
Plus, all of my AMEX business cards are targeted with an AMEX Offer for 10% back at Dell through 4/26/21. It’s good for an unlimited number of uses until you get a total of $1,500 in total statement credits!
Select items from Dell Work are also eligible for an additional 10% off with code: STAND4SMALL
You can stack the 10% off, $100 off, and $200 off offers! Note that if you spend between $201-$222 and earn 10% back as well a $200 credit, AMEX may claw back money so that you don’t wind up making a profit.
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Business Platinum cards that means you can get a $200 credit+10% back on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards.
- You can get a free printer
- You can get a free wireless keyboard and mouse
- You can get a free mouse
- You can get a free LED Monitor
- You can get a free bluetooth speaker
- You can save on premium bluetooth headphones and earbuds
Sample items to buy, prices before 10% AMEX Offers, $200 Business Platinum credit, etc:
- Vostro 13 5391 Core i7 Laptop: $699
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop: $489.99 after $50 off code: EXTRA50
- XPS 13 Core i7 512GB SSD Touch Laptop: $1,099.99 after $600 off code: LTWXPS13AFF
- New Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 Laptop: $449.99
- Inspiron Core i3 Desktop: $399.99
- XPS Core i7 Desktop: $850 with $50 off code: EXTRA50
- Dell S2719H 27 Inch LED monitor: $149.99
- Save $50 on PCs $499+ with code: EXTRA50
- Save $100 on PCs $999+ with code: EXTRA100
- Save $150 on PCs $1,499+ with code: EXTRA150
- Find more deals here.
- Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse: $99.99
- Dan’s Note: This mouse is the best I’ve ever used, by leaps and bounds. Ultra-comfortable with powerful functionality!
- Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard: $99.99
- Dan’s Note: I use this keyboard daily, it’s great! I use it together with the Logitech MX Palm Rest.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II: $269
- Dan’s Note: Bose makes the gold standard of Noise-cancelling headphones. I use the QuietComfort 35s every day and find them to be much more comfortable than its predecessors. Being able to move around with out any cords attached at work or on a plane is a true pleasure. They are excellent for making phone calls, listening to music, or drowning out background noise. They also fold into a more compact case than previous versions. The noise cancellation drowns out the drone of an airplane engine so well that when you take them off in middle of a flight you’ll be in shock that you were ever able to fly without them. They make for a peaceful flight and I sleep like a baby on the plane with them over my ears.
- NEW: Bose QuietComfort True wireless earphones with mic and active noise cancellation: $279
- NEW: Bose Sleepbuds II: $249
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: $349
- Bose QuietComfort 20 Headphones: $249
- Logitech MX Anywhere 3 Mouse : $79.99
- Logitech MX Wireless Vertical Advanced Optical Mouse: $99.99
- Microsoft XBOX Live $20 Digital Gift Card: $20
Post what items you’ll be buying with your spend credit!