Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: Google’s terms have been updated to say that you need to send $10 to a friend or spend $10 via a NFC contactless in-store payment with the Google Pay app in order to get the $21 referral bonus. If you make a $50 Target in-store purchase via NFC, you can still stack both $21 offers and pay $8 for a $50 gift card.
Google Pay has relaunched and you can get $21 by signing up via a referral link after you make your first $10 payment.
This will work even if you had Google Pay in the past.
The app now allows you to enroll your credit cards and in offers for stores. Best of all, there is no need to actually pay with the app, once your enroll your credit card it will track spending offers automatically.
After you signup, enroll one of your credit cards and you should see an offer for $21 off $50 at Target that will stack with the $21 signup bonus!
That means if you signup for a new account, enroll your credit card, enroll in the Target Offer, and buy a $50 Target gift card with that card, you will get $42 cash back!
There’s no need to use Google Pay to pay for the Target purchase. After I made the $50 Target gift card purchase, the Google Pay app said I would get the cash back after 30 days.
Other offers that I have on my app in the “explore” section include:
- 20% back at Crocs through 1/9/21
- 12% back at Levis through 1/9/21
- 10% back at Athleta through 1/9/21
- 10% back at H&M through 1/9/21
- 10% back at Banana Republic through 1/9/21
- 10% back at Gap through 1/9/21
- 10% back at Asics through 1/9/21
- 3% back at Bloomingdales through 1/9/21
- 10% back at Adidas through 1/9/21
- 20% back at REI, up to $50 back through 1/15/21.
- 2% back at Dyson through 1/31/21
- 2.5% back at Men’s Wearhouse through 2/1/21
- 2.5% back at Macy’s through 2/15/21
- 6% back at Moosejaw through 12/31/21
Best of all, there’s no need to go through any specific link or pay with Google Pay as it’s all tracked by your cards that you enroll.
Post what offers you find!