Update, 11/19: This is now on sale for $799, if you purchase it by 11/28.
Today is the final day to buy this unlimited flight pass for the $599 intro price. The regular price will be $1,999 per year.
Frontier has been slowly trickling out information on their unlimited flight pass, but now they have made a huge upgrade to the pass by allowing international travel reservations up to 10 days in advance of the flight! It’s truly a once in a lifetime travel opportunity, especially for people with very flexible schedules or who can work on the go.
Here is everything you need to know:
- You can fly anywhere that Frontier flies with the pass, as often as you’d like to fly!
- The pass will be valid starting on 5/2/23 for 1 year.
- You will be able to use the pass to book international travel as early as 10 days before the flight. That’s in order so that you can have time to get a confirmed return flight, which is required by some countries for entry. International countries served by Frontier include Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, and S. Maarten! Here is a full list of Frontier destinations.
- You will be able to use the pass to book domestic flights the day before or the day of the flight. That means you won’t be able to secure a return domestic flight until the day before you want to fly back.
- Flights will cost $0.01 and taxes and fees for a nonstop one-way domestic flight will be $14.60. Connecting domestic flights will be $23.60 with shorter connections or $29.20 with longer connections. International travel will have higher taxes that vary based on the departure country.
- Bags and advance seat assignments are not included, but are available for purchase.
- Elite status benefits will apply to these tickets, though you won’t earn miles or status from these tickets.
- The pass will renew for $1,999 unless you cancel it.
- Blackout dates include: 2023: May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4; October 5, 6, 9; November 18, 22, 24-27; December 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31. 2024: January 1, 15; February 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for May 2024 and beyond will be posted in advance of accepting any enrollments for pass periods which cover those dates.
- “The ability to make bookings is based on flight and seat availability; not all Frontier flights will be available for booking through the GoWild! Pass. Last seat availability is not guaranteed.”
- “You should only book flights that you intend to board. You may not book flights that overlap each other, that are duplicate itineraries, or that are impossible to fly. Pass holders who repeatedly book and no-show flights, or who otherwise violate the terms and conditions contained in these Rules, are subject to financial penalties up to and including the revocation of pass privileges without refund.”
- You must be a US resident at least 18 years old to enroll and the pass is non-transferrable.
Will you buy a GoWild pass? Be sure to post your experiences on DDF!