With this sale you’ll save more miles if you have a Chase United card and if you have elite status. United cardholders also get access to expanded saver and standard award availability.
This promo is only available for United coach travel and is not valid with a stopover or open jaw award.
A saver award flight to Hawai is normally 45K miles round-trip, but from my account it’s just 30K miles with this promo!
- This offer for discounted Saver Awards is available to all MileagePlus members.
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy from the mainland U.S. to the following destinations:
- Hawaii: Honolulu (HNL), Maui (OGG), Lihue-Kauai (LIH), Kona (KOA), Hilo (ITO)
- Ski: Aspen (ASE), Bozeman (BZN), Vail (EGE), Gunnison/Crested Butte (GUC), Hayden (HDN), Jackson Hole (JAC), Montrose (MTJ), Sun Valley (Hailey) SUN, Mammoth (MMH)
- Tickets must be booked no later than December 22, 2018, 11:59 p.m. local time of the first departure airport in the itinerary.
- Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after January 9, 2019, and completed on or before March 6, 2019
- Blackout dates apply: February 14, 15, 18, 23, 24, 2019.
- Discounted Saver Award is combinable with other award types as long as the itinerary is roundtrip (e.g., a member can book a Standard Award for the outbound portion of an itinerary and a Saver Award for the return portion, or vice versa) but only the flight segments purchased with a qualifying Saver Award will be eligible for a discount.
- For this offer, “roundtrip” is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel ending at the origin city, and with all segments on flights operated by United Airlines. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
Will you book award travel with this promo?
HT: Lou Bob.