DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
- Bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Bookable on Priceline and refundable for 24 hours or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
With Israel expected to join the US Visa Waiver program later this week, you may want to book travel from Israel to the US before demand and prices go up!
This fare is only valid when originating in Israel. This is not valid for travel originating from the United States.
This is a regular economy ticket, with free carry-ons, a free checked bag, and free seat assignments.
This K Class fare is worth 5,692 miles when credited to Aegean, Avianca Lifemiles, or Turkish Airlines or 8,538 Aer Lingus Avios or from 2,530 United miles for non-elites.
United: Tel Aviv to Newark outbound dates:
November: 24, 30
December: 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 11, 12, 16, 25
January 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
United: Newark to Tel Aviv return dates:
December: 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 11, 29, 30, 31
January 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27
Using Chase Points:
You can pay for the ticket with “hybrid points” such as AMEX or Chase points with a card that allows your points to be used at an increased value for airfare in addition to be able to transfer points into airline miles.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The round-trip cost will be 40,284 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Using AMEX points:
- If you have an AMEX Business Platinum Card you can get a 35% rebate of points used.
- If you have an AMEX Business Gold Card you can get a 25% rebate of points used.
This is bookable for 60,427 points with AMEX with insider fares. Plus you’ll get back a 35% rebate with the Business Platinum Card or a 25% rebate with the Business Gold Card, dropping the total needed to as low as 39,277 points. That includes all taxes and you can still earn miles for flying!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!