- Bookable on Orbitz or Expedia. Tickets purchased today are refundable until tomorrow at 11:59pm PT.
- Bookable on Priceline and refundable until tomorrow at 11:29pm ET or direct from the airline.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- Note that not all fares are available on all airlines listed on all dates!
- Always search one-way for 1 seat and then work the search up to the number of seats you need in order to book as many seats on sale as you can.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred, Ink Preferred, or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2-3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip and luggage delay protection, and more!
- You can buy extra seats if you want to guarantee empty seats next to you by making the first name of the ticket EXTRASEAT with your last name. You’ll even get double your baggage allowance!
- Some fares are basic economy, but having a credit card for airline cards waive many basic economy restrictions. For example if you pay with your Chase United Explorer card or Chase United Business Card you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding. With the Chase United Quest or United Club Infinite Card you’ll get 2 free checked bags.
- The DOT has directed airlines to provide seat assignments for kids 13 and under next to their parents without charge, even on basic economy tickets.
Alaska/JetBlue: JFK to San Diego $88 dates
February 7 through 14, 21 through 28
March 1 through 15
Alaska/JetBlue: San Diego to JFK $88 dates
February 7 through 22, 27, 28
March 1 through 4, 6 through 11, 13, 14, 15
United: Newark to San Diego $88 dates
February 7 through 14, 21 through 25, 27, 28
March 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15
United: San Diego to Newark $88 dates
February 7 through 11, 13, 14, 15, 18
March 6, 7, 14
Using Chase Points:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 5,926 points with a Sapphire Reserve. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Don’t miss another deal!
Signup for free text message or push notification alerts here and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!