Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Perfect timing for holiday shopping.
Pay with Chase Freedom Flex Card to earn 5 points per dollar spent this quarter.
- Trike has four stages to grow with your baby: Stage 1-Guided (9+ months) Parents to push and control-When the waist bar is installed the child will be unable to turn the wheel Stage 2-Learning (12+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal, child is unable to turn the wheel Stage 3-Developing (18+ months) Remove the waist bar, child can now steer while parent still has control with the push bar Stage 4-Independent (36+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids go on their own with parent supervision
- Ergonomic handle is adjustable and detachable
- Parking brake locks rear wheels when parked
- Padded* seat with 3-point seat harness adjusts to 3 positions
- Easy to adjust padded* seat with a 3-point seat harness
- Adjustable, removable shade canopy
- Convenient beverage holder (beverage not included )
- Zippered handy pack
- Storage bucket