The following codes can be stacked on the same order:
- Use the following code for unlimited additional extra pages from Shutterfly (Exp: 3/21): UNLIMITED
- Use the following code for 40% off everything from Shutterfly (Exp: 12/31): 40OFF
- If you order $39+ from Shutterfly after discounts are applied (Like if you order 1 large book or 2 smaller books) and before tax is applied you can get free shipping on the order with code (Exp: 3/31): SHIP39
- You can also check your AMEX Offers for $5 off $25+ Shutterfly orders through 3/31.
- You can also check your Chase Offers for 10% off, up to $7 off Shutterfly orders through 3/31.
Shutterfly photos and photo book book quality is far superior to photos and photo books from Snapfish/Amazon Photos.
The 8×11 is my go-to book, we make one for every trip we go on and it’s always stunningly awesome! I’d highly recommend getting the 8×11 size over the 8×8 size.
While the promotion calls it unlimited extra pages, there is actually a limit of 111 pages in a photo book.
A normal photo book only includes 20 pages. Each extra page normally costs $1.29-$2.29 each, so this represents a massive savings on photo books with lots of pages!
You can also upgrade to layflat pages for 40% off as well, which makes for an even more stunning photo book.
- Normally, if you order 2 hardcover 8×11 books with 111 pages in each book, you would pay:
- $39.99 per book
- +$181.09 for 111 extra pages at $1.99 per extra page.
- =$184.68/book or $442.14 for 2 books before any promotions. Even with a 50% off promotion, that’s a total of $221.07.
- With this promotion you will pay:
- $39.99 per book with unlimited free pages
- Less 40%=$23.99 per book.
- That’s a total of $47.98 for 2 books with 111 pages each, plus you’ll get free shipping!
- You’ll get $5 back if you also have the Shutterfly AMEX Offer, dropping the price for 2 books to just $42.98!