First responders, doctors, nurses, and hospital workers can verify their status via the link above and get a code for 50 cents off per gallon on their next fill up at BP or Amoco.
Each user can request up to 2 discount codes.
- Discount codes may be redeemed for fuel purchases at participating BP and Amoco locations in the United States.
- Discount must be used in one transaction.
- Codes will remain available until a maximum value of one million dollars in cents per gallon discounts is reached.
- First Responders, Nurses, Doctors and Hospital workers have from April 2 – April 30th to claim their discount code
- All codes expire on 6/30/2020
Gas in Cleveland has dropped to as low as 89 cents per gallon. It’s unclear what will happen if BP gas falls below 50 cents per gallon 😉
If you know of other companies offering freebies to our amazing front line responders, please post a comment.