Related post: Goodbye Toys R Us And Thanks For The Memories
- Toys R Us’ liquidation sale was supposed to start today, but is now scheduled to start tomorrow. Sales will only be located in stores for now and all sales will be final!
- Be sure to compare pricing to Amazon to make sure that you’re actually getting a deal.
- Toys R Us gift cards will be honored until April 15.
- Sales will keep getting better by the week, but don’t wait until the last minute when there’s nothing left to buy.
- The founder of Toys R Us died today at the age of 94.
- He hasn’t been in charge in nearly a quarter of a century, but I’m sure it’s still sad to watch the company you created in its death throes.
- The CEO of MGA Entertainment, Billionaire Isaac Larian, has started a GoFundMe fundraiser to #SaveToysRUs.
- Amazon doesn’t want to save Toys R Us, but they are looking into taking over some of their store locations to expand their own retail presence.
- Does Amazon think they can do the toy store better than Toys R Us? Will they use the space to create more “just walk out” stores? Or what do you think they want to do with the retail space?
Will you go to a Toys R Us store to go bargain hunting? Post what items you find on sale if you go!