Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Please note: This is a stickied sponsored post, please scroll down for new posts.
This laptop was on sale for $599.99 for Black Friday and is now on sale for just $479.99 for Cyber Monday
Plus you can save 10% off $579+ orders with code: SMBHOL10
If you buy 2 laptops and use the code above, the price will drop to just $429.99!
Or you can add $100 of upgrades, like 12GB RAM, a touchscreen, and a 256GB SSD, to the laptop to get the price up to $579.99 and the price will drop to just $519.99 after the code above!
- Windows 10 Home 64
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 (up to 4.7 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) + Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 X 4 GB)
- 17.3″ HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900)
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA; 16 GB Intel® Optane™ memory
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo (MU-MIMO supported)
- HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone
You can add $100 of upgrades and/or accessories to get to $599, and the coupon will drop the price by $60! Upgrades above $100 will also be 10% less than the prices below.
- 12GB RAM for $40
- 16GB RAM for $80
- Touchscreen for $40
- FHD screen for $70
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for $20
- 2 TB 5400 rpm SATA with 16 GB Intel® Optane™ memory for $70
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA with 512 GB M.2 SSD for $190
- HP 3 year Protection Plan with accidental damage for $95.99
- Microsoft® 365 Personal 1 Year for $39.99
- Microsoft® 365 Personal 1 Year for $79.99
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 12 months for $14.99
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2×2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds) for $20
- Wireless mouse for $11.99
- Wireless Keyboard and mouse for $19.99
Upgrade to 12GB RAM, a touchscreen, and a 256GB SSD for just $539.99 after the code above!
A 1 year warranty is included. You can also add a 3 year warranty with accidental damage protection for just $95.99. If you don’t need any replacement parts of service calls over the duration of the warranty you will get your money back by filing for a rebate within 90 days of when the warranty expires! You are allowed to make phone calls for support and still get the rebate. Note that the warranty does not count towards spending the $579.99.