DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Use code: 250OFFXPS
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10710U (12 MB Cache, 6 Core, up to 4.70 GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid-State Drive
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge Touch Display
- 16 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, Integrated RAM
- Backlit Keyboard
- Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2 x 2) and Bluetooth 5.1
- Fingerprint Reader
- Windows 10
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty with Onsite/In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis
-Most AMEX business cards also have 10% off at Dell, which will drop the price to just $764.10.
-The AMEX Business Platinum card normally offers $100 Dell credit to spend every January-June and $100 Dell credit to spend every July-December. You need to register here for the Dell benefit. After enrolling, the price for this will be $664.10!
Targeted AMEX Platinum Consumer Cards also have an AMEX Offer for $100 off $500 at Dell through 4/30.
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Platinum cards that means you can get a credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards!
Dell’s XPS 13 is their top-of-the line premium ultra-portable laptop and weighs just 2.7 pounds. “The XPS 13 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it’s more durable than a machine that’s pieced together. Carbon fiber, inspired by the aerospace industry, and woven glass fiber of the palm rest, allow for maximum strength and minimal weight. Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is twice as damage resistant compared to competitive products.”
Dan’s Note: I got the XPS 13 Touch Laptop with my AMEX Business Platinum credits last year and it’s fantastic!