- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones Series 1: $184.95
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones Series 2: $199.95
These are sold by Bose, come in their original retail packaging, and have a 1 year warranty.
The main differences between series 1 and series 2 is that:
- Series 1 comes with a 2 prong airline adapter while series 2 does not. Both come with a wired audio cable for planes and you can typically just stick the audio cable into one of the audio inputs on a plane and it will work just fine.
- Series 2 comes with a button for Alexa and Google Assistant, while series 1 does not have that button.
Bose makes the gold standard of Noise-cancelling headphones. I use the QuietComfort 35s every day and find them to be much more comfortable than its predecessors. Being able to move around with out any cords attached at work or on a plane is a true pleasure. They are excellent for making phone calls, listening to music, or drowning out background noise. They also fold into a more compact case than previous versions.
The noise cancellation drowns out the drone of an airplane engine so well that when you take them off in middle of a flight you’ll be in shock that you were ever able to fly without them. They make for a peaceful flight and I sleep like a baby on the plane with them over my ears.
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Volume-optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20-hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments