DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Use code: 150OFFXPS
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.9 GHz, 4 cores)
- Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid-State Drive
- 8 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, Integrated RAM
- Backlit Keyboard
- Fingerprint Reader
- Windows 10
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty with Onsite/In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis
-Most AMEX business cards also have 10% off at Dell, which will drop the price to just $629.10.
-The AMEX Business Platinum card normally offers $100 Dell credit to spend every January-June and $100 Dell credit to spend every July-December. You need to register here for the Dell benefit. After enrolling, the price for this will be $529.10!
Targeted AMEX Platinum Consumer Cards also have an AMEX Offer for $100 off $500 at Dell through 4/30
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Platinum cards that means you can get a credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards!