AMEX Business cards have an AMEX Offer available for 10% off all purchases Dell through 4/26/21, with up to $1,500 in total statement credits. That offer will drop the price of this to just $440.99.
AMEX Business Platinum cardholders can register here for $100 cash back at Dell.com every January-June and $100 cash back every July-December. This year that bonus has been doubled for $200 cash back at Dell.com from January-June and $200 cash back from July-December. That offer will drop the price of this to just $240.99.
Targeted AMEX Platinum Consumer Cardholder can also enroll in an AMEX Offer to receive $100 off $100 at Dell through 1/31/21.
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have 2 Business Platinum cards that means you can get a $200 credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards to drop the price to $40.99. If you have 3 Business Platinum cards that means you can get a $200 credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards to drop the price to free.
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 4500U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Graphics
- The AMD Ryzen 4 4500U Processor is comparable and even better than an Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor
- AMD Radeon Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Backlit Keyboard
- Fingerprint Reader
- 8GB RAM
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English