DansDeals will receive compensation if you are approved for a credit card via a link in this post. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers, visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Update: Now just $688.50, or just $619.65 with 10% off AMEX Offer, or $519.65 with 10% AMEX Offer+Dell Business Platinum Offer!
1. Scroll down to Basic Hardware Support and choose 1 Year Main-In Service to save $4.89 and monthly fees:
2. Use code: 50OFF699
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
- 14″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED Backlight Border 300nits WVA Display
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Windows 10 Home
-Most AMEX business cards also have 10% off at Dell, which will drop the price to just $630.63.
-The AMEX Business Platinum card normally offers $100 Dell credit to spend every January-June and $100 Dell credit to spend every July-December. You need to register here for the Dell benefit. After enrolling, the price for this will be $530.63!
Targeted AMEX Platinum Consumer Cards also have an AMEX Offer for $100 off $500 at Dell through 4/30.
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Platinum cards that means you can get a credit on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards!