Dell Work is offering 10% off most items with code: STAND4SMALL
This will work for most items from Dell Work. You may need to browse incognito for the code to work and you must apply the code in the Dell Work cart.
This will stack with multiple AMEX Offers, including:
- 10% statement credit
- $200 Business Platinum credit
- 4 bonus points per dollar
- 1 bonus point per dollar
Sample items after 10% off coupon, but before stackable AMEX Savings:
- Microsoft XBOX Live $20 Digital Gift Card: $18
- Latitude 3500 Laptop: $512.10
- Vostro 14 3490 Laptop: $539.10
- Inspiron 17 3000 Laptop: $611.99
- New XPS 13 Laptop: $1,169.10
- LG TV 55″ OLED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV: $1,169.10, plus get $100 Dell eGift Card
- LG TV 65″ OLED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV: $1,709.10, plus get $150 Dell eGift Card
- Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse: $89.99
- Dan’s Note: This mouse is the best I’ve ever used, by leaps and bounds. Ultra-comfortable with powerful functionality!
- Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard: $89.99
- Dan’s Note: I use this keyboard daily, it’s great!
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II: $314.10
- Dan’s Note: Bose makes the gold standard of Noise-cancelling headphones. I use the QuietComfort 35s every day and find them to be much more comfortable than its predecessors. Being able to move around with out any cords attached at work or on a plane is a true pleasure. They are excellent for making phone calls, listening to music, or drowning out background noise. They also fold into a more compact case than previous versions.The noise cancellation drowns out the drone of an airplane engine so well that when you take them off in middle of a flight you’ll be in shock that you were ever able to fly without them. They make for a peaceful flight and I sleep like a baby on the plane with them over my ears.
- Bose QuietComfort 20 Headphones: $224.10
- Chromebook 3100: $220.63 after stacking code: SAVE35
- Dell 27″ QHD Monitor: $319.49
Due to the difficulty of using airline fee credits this year, they are doubling the Dell credit to $200 to spend in May-June and $200 Dell credit to spend in July-December. There is no need to register for the extra $200 credit.
Plus, all of my AMEX business cards are targeted with an AMEX Offer for 10% back at Dell through 8/31/20. It’s good for an unlimited number of uses until you get a total of $1,500 in total statement credits!
You can also see if you’re targeted for AMEX Offers that will award 4 bonus points per dollar and/or 1 bonus point per dollar spent at Dell.
To see if you have AMEX offers in your account just login to your AMEX account, click on any of your cards to go the activity page, click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
Offers can fill up at any time, so be sure to save them to your account today!
You can stack the 10% off and $200 off offers! Note that if you spend between $201-$222 and earn 10% back as well a $200 credit, AMEX may claw back money so that you don’t wind up making a profit.
Dell allows you to split a charge among 3 credit cards at checkout. If you have multiple Business Platinum cards that means you can get a $200 credit+10% back on each one by splitting the charge among multiple cards.
If you and a colleague both have Business Platinum cards, consider using each other’s cards in the 1st first and 2nd half of the year. For example if you want to buy a $440 item, one of you can get $400+10% back for a purchase now and the other one can get $400+10% back for a purchase in the 2nd half of the year, that way you’ll both get the item for free!
Post what items you’ll buy!