Open the Starbucks app on your phone and look on the homepage or click on the app Inbox to check if you’re targeted for a Chase Pay offer:
- If you load $20 or more to your Starbucks card via Chase Pay one time between 10/29-12/12, you’ll get 125 stars.
- If you load $20 or more to your Starbucks card via Chase Pay two times between 10/29-12/12, you’ll get 275 stars.
- If you load $20 or more to your Starbucks card via Chase Pay three times between 10/29-12/12, you’ll get 475 stars.
From the Starbucks app, just click Chase Pay as the payment method, and then select the Chase card of your choice. You can download the Chase Pay app to select a default Chase card for Chase Pay.
- You need 300 stars to earn Gold status.
- After earning gold status, you need 125 stars to get any size food or drink for free at Starbucks.
If you use a Chase Freedom to load your account via Chase Pay you’ll also earn 5 points per dollar spent.
If you use a Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred and make 5 purchases of $25+ via Chase Pay by 12/31 you’ll earn 1,500 bonus Ultimate Rewards points. Don’t forget to load $25 each time if you want to take advantage of this promo. See more info in this post.
Are you targeted for this offer?