Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
Related Post: HURRY!! Kasa Smart Plug Mini For Free From Amazon!
Step 1: You will need to use an Alexa device or you can also open the Amazon Alexa app for Android or iOS to get this deal, or you can use the Amazon Music App for Android or iOS. If the Alexa App doesn’t work for you, try the Music app and vice versa.
Step 2: Talk to an Alexa device or open the Amazon Alexa/Music app, sign into your Amazon account, and tap the Alexa button in the center bottom menu of the Alexa app or say Alexa in the Music app, then say “Alexa, Order a Wyze Camera” It will be added to your cart.
- Live Stream from Anywhere in 1080p -1080p Full HD live streaming lets you see inside your home from anywhere in real time using your mobile device. While live streaming, use two-way audio to speak with your friends and family through the Wyze app.
- Motion/Sound Recording with Free Cloud Storage – Wyze Cam can automatically record a 12-second video clip when motion or sound is detected and saves that video to the cloud for 14-days, for free. Mobile push notifications can be enabled so you’re only alerted when something is detected letting you stay on top of things without having to constantly monitor the app. Or, record continuously to a MicroSD card (sold separately) regardless of motion and sound. Compatible with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB FAT32 MicroSD cards.
- See in the dark – Night vision lets you see up to 30’ in absolute darkness using 4 infrared (IR) LEDs. Note: IR does not work through glass windows.
- Voice Controlled? You got it! – Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (US only) so you can use your voice to see who’s at your front door, how your baby’s doing, or if your 3D printer has finished printing. Wyze Cam is only compatible with the 2. 4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and Apple (iOS) and Android mobile devices.
- Share with those who care – One Wyze Cam can be shared with multiple family members so everyone can have access to its live stream and video recordings. Just have your family members download the Wyze app and invite them to your account. Camera sharing can also be easily removed.