Update: DEAD! Don’t miss it if this becomes alive again. Sign up for deal notification alerts here!
This was selling for $32.06 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Kit includes enough tie-dye supplies for a party of 5 people
- Features 15 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic one-step dyes in popular colors – just add water to activate
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dying; just add water to activate
- Includes step-by-step technique guide featuring over 8 tie-dye looks to choose from
- GREAT FOR CREATIVE ACTIVITIES: This must-have tie-dye kit includes enough tie dye (22 ounces) and supplies to create up to 12 projects – including 6 plastic gloves (3 pairs), 30 rubber bands (3 sets of 10), and 8 bottles of One-Step Dyes. Note: project count will vary based on size of garment and amount of dye used
- NONTOXIC DYES: Kit features highly concentrated NONTOXIC One-Step Dyes that only require regular tap water to activate the vibrant colors. All Tulip One-Step Dyes are nontoxic and safe for crafters of any age or experience level
- NO SODA ASH NEEDED: Tulip One-Step Dyes already have soda ash in the formulas, so there’s no need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing. Make sure your fabrics have been prewashed and you’re ready to get straight to tie dyeing! Just add regular tap water to activate dyes
- WORKS BEST ON NATURAL FABRICS: One-Step Dyes are formulated to be their best and brightest on natural-fiber fabrics. Use with 100% cotton, rayon and silk for best results. Try tie dyeing more than just T-shirts! Tulip One-Step Dyes also work great for tie dyeing sweatsuits, canvas shoes, cotton face masks, socks, bedding and so much more!
HT: Davidthebest.Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 1 day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT/Medicaid Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.